Ballyoulster Utd Last Man Standing kicks off 21 August
The aim of the Last Man Standing is to raise funds for the everyday running of our football club. You can enter for just €10.
Each week, simply pick a team playing a match that week – if your team wins, you go through; lose or draw and you’re out.
Once you register, after week 1 we will be communicating to players via SMS.
Round 1 kicks off 21 August
Use the following link to purchase your tickets online
HOW TO PLAY – RULES
- It’s simple; just pick the winner of one (1) Premier League match each “week”. If your selection wins you progress to the next “week” …lose or draw and you're out. !!!
- You may not pick the same team to win more than once during the tournament.
- After the completion of “week 1” text your selection for week 2 to 0868875567 and include your name.
- Should you forget to make your selection in any week, or select a team you have already previously selected in the tournament- you will automatically be assigned the first team that you have not selected in alphabetical order. Once a team is automatically selected, you will not have the ability to change the selection.
- Should two or more participants remain standing and they are all eliminated in the same week, the Last person Standing prize will be distributed equally among them. If there is more than one person left standing after the week 12 fixtures the prize will be divided equally among those still left standing.
- Notification: Participants will be notified by text to inform them if they are through to the next round. Please ensure that the mobile number you have included on your registration is correct. Inclusion of e-mail address will allow you receive player matrix of your league to see how others are doing, and their selection for the “week”!
- You can have more than one entry into the competition; it is 10 euro per entry. The Closing date for entries is Sat 21 Aug 12:00